-
August 4th, 2004, 05:35 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I remember a long time ago ek3 gave me a shitty rating just to be an ass, but that was a while back (like the day after I signed up for hb)...I guess I've gotten no other ratings???
Why do I have only one star? How do I get more?
-
August 4th, 2004, 06:19 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
People have to like you...
-
August 4th, 2004, 07:17 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
August 5th, 2004, 02:59 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
I started out with 5..now i have three..*whines about not being part of the in-crowd*..i dont know why i hide it tho..are we supposed to really care what some people round here think of us.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
*gives italipino a five star vote* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 5th, 2004, 12:33 PM
#5
Inactive Member
i think it did. I have two stars now! Thanks [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
I may have had two yesterday, I don't remember, but i'm gonna say I didn't and that your rating of me kicked it up to two. YIPEEEEE!
-
August 5th, 2004, 12:33 PM
#6
Inactive Member
think of it as another gift [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 5th, 2004, 12:36 PM
#7
Inactive Member
You again? Oh man, is Karma gonna kiss you on the cheek.
-
August 5th, 2004, 03:00 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
and it didnt give you a thing..damn they say its a weighted vote..guess im really low on the board.. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
-
August 5th, 2004, 05:21 PM
#9
Inactive Member
-
August 5th, 2004, 07:48 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
dj did it..i tried tho..im just not well liked.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks